We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
Important: You must contact us at email@example.com for a returns form before returning the goods to us. We are not able to refund or exchange items that do not include a valid returns form.
Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returning an item, please clearly mark the package 'MERCANCÍAS DE RETORNO / RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges. Chromika is not responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods - no form may result in your return not being processed.
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information on returns.
Carrer de Blasco de Garay 24
Important: If returning an item, please include the returns form and clearly mark the package 'MERCANCÍAS DE RETORNO / RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges. Chromika is not responsible for any return custom charges made.
Refunds on returns will be credited to the the same form of payment from where the purchase was made.
Please note that a deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary.